- What type of vehicles do you buy?
We buy cars, we buy trucks, we buy SUVs, well you get it. We buy just about any vehicle, any make or model, like new or been-around-awhile used, running or not running, in any condition.
- How long have you been in business?
We have been in business since 1999 and have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating!
- Will you charge me to come out and appraise my vehicle?
Nope. Our appraisal is free. If we make you an offer and you like it, you’ll have your cash in minutes. If not, you’re free to sell your car any way you want.
- How do you determine how much my car is worth?
We’ve been doing this a long time and we know cars! Rest assured our buyer will offer you top dollar for your vehicle.
- What if my car was in an accident?
While this might impact the amount of our offer, in most cases we’ll still offer to buy your car. Keep in mind that we routinely buy wrecked and salvage car or trucks. But if we think your car is better suited for scrap, we’ll tell you that.
- Do I have to bring my car in to have it appraised and an offer made?
Nope. Give us a call and setup an appointment time that’s convenient for you. We’ll come to you to do the appraisal.
- What do I need to provide in order to complete the sale?
To expedite the process, you should have your driver’s license, Title and Registration on hand.
- What if I can’t locate the title to my car?
In most cases we can arrange to get a duplicate Title issued.
- What if my registration has expired?
Not a problem. We’ll take care of it!
- What if I still owe money on my car?
We can still buy your car assuming our offer is in excess of what you owe. You’ll need to provide financing / pay-off information.
- How do I get paid?
We pay cash for cars. No checks or bank drafts that can take weeks to clear. We will pay you in cash before we take possession of the vehicle.
- I am ready to sell my car today. How do I make this happen?
Call us! We’ll give you a ballpark appraisal over the phone. If it suits you, we’ll arrange to come out and do a final appraisal and pay you in cash right then and there, if you accept our offer.
- Will a new car dealer offer me more on a trade in ?
New car dealers are in business to sell new cars, not buy more cars. They typically offer well below wholesale for trade-ins. The smoke and mirrors with dealers is that they adjust the price of the new car they’re selling you to make up for the margin they offer you on your trade. In our experience you almost always come out ahead by selling your car for cash and negotiating straight up for the price of your new car.
- What about donation? Might I not do better by donating my car?
Donation laws have changed a lot over the years. You can now only deduct the amount that the vehicle is sold for by the charity.
- Why can’t I just sell my car myself?
Well, of course you can. But why would you want to put yourself through the headache and frustration? Selling your car will take time, continually interupt your schedule as you try to setup showings, and in a worst case scenario, maybe even put your personal safety at risk. In the end, it’s unlikely you’ll get more for your car than our offer. Is it really worth it?
Quit making yourself miserable. Call AutoBuyers Texas now and get your car sold TODAY!